Customizing cards, creating iron-on stickers for T-shirts, designing wall decor for home or office and much more becomes easy with the uber cute Cricut Explore Air 2 cutting machine, with double the speed than its predecessor, that precisely cuts all craft materials with simplicity. With wireless Bluetooth connectivity and a cloud-based app that works on Windows, Mac, iOS and Android systems, get access to thousands of customizable designs and templates to ace the DIY game. Delve into majestic creativity with this cutting, writing and foiling magic creator that is compatible with 6 tools (sold separately) exploring around 100+ materials to uniquely present your crafting skills. The tools work in line with popular craft materials like cardstock, vinyl, and HTV iron-on to specialty materials like glitter paper, cork, and Infusible Ink Sublimation Sheets Highlighting your detailed writing tips, creating pro-level foil embellishments, and scoring an ace would now become simpler with additional tools like Scoring Stylus, Foil Transfer Tool and Deep-Point Blade. The kit includes Premium Fine-Point Blade with its housing, a fine point black pen, a light-grip machine mat, a welcome book, USB cable, power adapter, 50 ready-to-make projects and a free trial membership to Cricut Access for new subscribers.
- [CREATE MORE] The Cricut Explore Air 2 is your personal DIY cutting machine. It will flawlessly cut over 100+ different types of materials including premium vinyl, iron-on and htv vinyl, cardstock, faux leather, adhesive foils, specialty paper, poster board and more
- [ENDLESS PROJECT POSSIBILITIES] The Cricut Explore Air 2 makes it so easy to create a wide arrange of DIY projects. Make custom stickers, personalized home decor, home-made gifts and party favors, unique greeting cards, custom designed apparel, and more
- [INCLUDED WITH MACHINE] Each machine includes a Cricut Premium Fine Point Blade and Housing, a Cricut 12 inch x12 inch Light Grip Adhesive Cutting Mat (perfect for vinyl and hot projects), a Cricut Black Fine Point Pen, access to Cricut's design software Design Space, and a 2-week free trial to Cricut Access
- [DESIGN FOR FREE] Upload or create and design your own images for free from your computer, tablet or mobile phone using Cricut's free design software Design Space. Enhance your Design Space experience by subscribing to Cricut Access, Cricut's vast library of over 100, 000 images, fonts, and Make-It-Now projects and designs
- [BECOME A PART OF A COMMUNITY] We know it can be intimidating to start creating your first DIY projects, so don't do it alone. When you buy a Cricut you become part of a close-knit community of crafters, makers and DIYers. There are dozens of groups across all social media platforms that allow our members to share tips, ask for help and share their projects and inspiration with an amazing community