Explore the world of science by creating your own mini ecosystem with this terrarium kit for kids! A terrarium is a miniature garden in a simulated natural environment. The Grow N’ Glow Terrarium is a complete science kit for kids to explore and create their very own miniature eco-system. It’s so easy and comes with everything you need to decorate and complete a Grow N’ Glow Terrarium with two plant life-cycles. Inside the DIY kit you will find a plastic mason-style jar, a blue decorative lid, potting soil, USA Organic Chia and Wheat Grass seeds, forest themed garden figurines, glowing sand, river stones, stickers and a plant mister to water your terrarium. You just assemble, decorate, water and watch it grow! It’s a fun way to teach kids about science, botany eco-systems and the life cycle of plants. Kids love to see how things work and especially how the magic of seeds, soil, sun and water will blossom into green plants! This educational toy is a great lesson in cause-and-effect, responsibility and patience. The Grow N’ Glow Terrarium will also encourage independent and screen-free play. Build creative confidence and entertain with this at home and indoor activity for kids! This science kit is a unique way to unplug, unwind and have fun while learning. Like keeping a pet, the plants will only thrive if they’re given water each day and when your child does water it, the seeds begin to shoot up in 3 to 4 days. After assembly, there are delightful forest themed stickers and glow-in-the-dark constellation and star stickers to embellish your terrarium further. During the day, when the terrarium is in full light, it soaks up light for the plants and also soaks up light in the glow stickers to make them shine at night. At night, your mini ecosystem will glow in the dark and give your garden kit a unique shine! The Grow and Glow Terrarium is the perfect STEAM activity that mixes art and science. This science kit for kids is a great project for homeschoolers working on a botany unit, or for anyone who’d like to have a sweet little decorative terrarium by day and a glow-house by night! Everything you need in this educational set is included for 2 full planting life-cycles, so you can plant your terrarium and watch it grow, then do it all again in a month or so, depending upon how long your plants thrive. The potting mix is vermiculite and all seeds included are from and packaged in the USA. The Creativity for Kids Grow N’ Glow Terrarium science kit is kid tested and safe. Since 1976, Creativity for Kids has proudly created safe and innovative products that meet or exceed U.S. Safety Standards and encourage creativity and imagination in children. Your child will develop their fine motor skills, enjoy using their creative side to build and construct their own terrarium kit and watch it grow in a few short days! This learning toy is great for gifting! Creativity for Kids Terrarium combines science and creativity which promotes self-expression and builds creative confidence. Girls and boys will both love creating their own terrarium and watching it grow! This STEM kit is recommended for girls and boys, ages 6 to 96.
- GROW YOUR OWN HABITAT: Experience the wonder of nature with the Grow N' Glow Terrarium! This kit allows you to craft, plant, water and grow your own terrarium tabletop garden.
- COMPLETE KIT: Comes with everything you need for two full plant life cycles! Kit includes: plastic mason-style jar, decorative lid, potting mix, organic chia and wheat grass seeds, garden figurines, decorative sand, river stones and a plant mister to keep your terrarium watered.
- DECORATE YOUR TERRARIUM: Watch your terrarium glow! Add dimension to your terrarium with translucent glow-in-the-dark stickers that light up your terrarium at night!
- EDUCATIONAL KIT: The perfect STEAM activity that mixes science and art. Create your own eco-system and learn about botany and the life cycle of plants. Your habitat will begin to grow in as little as 3-4 days
- KID TESTED AND SAFE: Since 1976 Creativity for Kids has proudly created safe, innovative products that meet or exceed U.S. safety standards as determined by independent laboratory testing. Recommended for ages 6 to 96