Crayola Multicultural Crayons - 32 count
- Bring more diversity to art projects with skin color crayons
- You’ll find 24 different colors that represent skin tones from around the globe, and 8 classic crayons for coloring eyes and hair.
- Colors of the World fall into three main shades: Deepest Almond, Medium Golden and Light Rose- and all the darker or lighter shades in between.
- Skin tone crayons are an exciting addition to any crayon collection, making coloring pages and drawings even more detailed and realistic.
- Stock up classrooms and craft rooms with a greater variety of coloring supplies for school projects, crafts, and more!