Not quite a spoon, not quite a spatula, but rather a bit of both. It's called a Spurtle. And it's the must-have tool for anyone who spends time in the kitchen! Crafted from premium bamboo, these Spurtles are sturdy and lightweight for efficient use. Perfect for cooking, stirring, or scraping pots without scratching them, you'll find yourself reaching for them every day. Originating from Scotland, the Spurtle was originally meant for stirring oatmeal. It's sleek design, ideal for both stirring quickly and efficiently, as well as for scooping porridge from the pot with its elongated design, caught on quickly. Now you, too, can own your very own Spurtle, a unique and versatile tool for anyone! This set includes four spurtles, a long 13" spurtle, an 11" slotted spurtle, a 9" wide spurtle, and a 9" narrow spurtle that is perfect for scooping and spreading contents from a jar. Use the shorter ones for mixing up bowls of ingredients and the long ones for stirring and pouring soups. You can even use any two simultaneously to toss salads or stir other dishes! You won't regret your purchase, nor the experience of using your very own Spurtle set in your kitchen today.
- MADE OF PREMIUM BAMBOO which is naturally lightweight, sturdy, and antimicrobial
- CARVED BAMBOO prevents spurtles from scratching pots or other dishes while using, making them perfect for stirring your recipes and scraping food from the edges into serving dishes
- ELONGATED DESIGN allows for versatility in stirring, mixing, scooping, or tossing salads
- INCLUDES one 13" spurtle, one slotted 11" spurtle, one wide 9" spurtle, and one narrow 9" spurtle - thin enough to fit into jars and ideal for use as a spreader
- EASY TO CLEAN, simply hand wash with warm soapy water and dry