You have your CRAFTSMAN tool chest to store your tools, and with this pair of 3-foot tall storage racks you will be able to store all the tools too big for your tool box and much, much more. These durable steel storage racks each feature two heavy-duty shelves, one laminated wood deck and one made of powder-coated industrial wire grid, that can each hold up to 1500-pounds. Designed to complement your existing tool storage setup, these racks feature deep, 22-inch shelves matched with a wide 50-inch span and 36-inch height to help it neatly line up with your CRAFTSMAN tool chest. The racks also include several stacking brackets allowing you to combine them together or with additional racks build your storage high or build your storage wide to suit your unique needs (shelf capacity drops to 1000-pounds per shelf when three racks are stacked together vertically). To prevent accidental tipping when fully loaded, the racks include wall mounting anchors. Safety straps under each set of crossbeams prevent them twisting while under load and drop in locking pins keep them securely attached to the uprights, even when jostled or bumped.
- RELIABLE STEEL - Constructed of heavy-duty, powder coated steel for lasting reliability and corrosion resistance
- HIGH CAPACITY - Durable shelves can each support up to 1500-pounds when evenly distributed
- LAMINATE AND WIRE - Rack comes with both a solid, laminated wood shelf and a wire grid shelf
- UNIFORM DEPTH - Storage rack is designed so that its depth matches up with CRAFTSMAN tool chests
- EXPANDABLE DESIGN - Designed for expansion letting you build high or build wide with included stacking brackets