Wok pan -- the name of a deep pan with a round bottom of small diameter. The main purpose of the wok is to "stir-fry" -- fast frying with frequent stirring on a hot skillet, but in addition the wok pan can be used as vessel used for deep frying food in hot oil and for preparation of various soups. It can also be used as a steamer and even as a smoker. The steel wok is suitable for open fire, and you can even take it with you outside the home and surprise friends with unbelievable Chinese dishes. Always remember to season a carbon steel wok! Manuals for doing this can be found on the internet and with the wok as well. Round bottom: not suitable for flat electric or flat induction stove. Easy refund policy: if something is wrong please don't hestitate to contact us.
- 15 gauge (1.8mm) carbon steel, commercial grade
- Traditional chinese wok pan. Do not forget to season it before use!
- Hand hammered by Chinese professionals in Guangzhou
- The choice of many professional Chinese chefs
- Steel helper handle will not burn when you stir fry over high heat