The product voltage arrange is 120V
- Coway Airmega 250 room air purifier is designed to accommodate large room sizes up to 930 square feet and cleans the air at least two times per hour when used as recommended.
- Coway Airmega Max2 filter—combined activated carbon and Green True HEPA filter—captures and reduces up to 99.999% of 0.01 micron particles in the air, including pollen, pollutants and other allergens. It also reduces volatile organic compounds by more than 99% and reduces fumes such as NH3 and CH3CHO. Includes washable and permanent pre-filter to catch larger dust particles.
- Coway Airmega’s pollution sensor communicates indoor air quality testing in real-time. The brightly colored LED bar lets you know how clean or dirty your indoor air is, every minute of the day.
- Coway Airmega 250 has six fan modes: Smart, Sleep, Low, Medium, High, and Rapid. Noise level is nearly silent at lower speeds.
- Coway Airmega is a smart, energy efficient air purifier with a three-setting smart mode to adapt to its surroundings. Fan speed automatically adjusts based on the room’s air quality and lighting conditions to improve air quality.
- Coway Airmega 250's Rapid Mode is activated to circulate it, running at maximum power until it’s deemed clean when the air quality is in need of a boost . It’s a much-needed quick burst of fresh air in the form of high-energy circulation.
- Coway Airmega has a timer with 1, 4 and 8 hour settings, plus indicators for filter lifetime for both the washable pre-filter and Max2 filter.
- Coway Airmega 250 is Energy Star certified and max consumes 61 watts.
- Limited manufacture’s warranty covers any internal malfunctions for 1 year and motor and electronic parts for 5 years. Filters are excluded.