A Beauty Secret since 1935. The creation of a visionary Master Perfumer, Francois Coty, Airspun is a loose face powder blended with air, providing the ultimate in coverage with a lightweight feel. Today it is a must have for highlighting and contouring. Light as air and yet velvety soft, Airspun powder provides a truly flawless finish. Airspun is packaged in a unique round canister with a powder puff applicator. Featuring an exclusive microspun formula where loose powder particles are spun and swirled until they reach a cloud like softness. This ultra smooth powder hides tiny lines, winkles and blemishes and gives a new softness to your skin. Can be used to set makeup or as a foundation. Translucent loose face powder will hide tiny lines, wrinkles and blemishes. Regulates oil control and gives a magnifying look.
- HIDE LINES & WRINKLES: Coty Airspun Face Powder in a Translucent Tone is a loose face and setting powder that helps to minimizes the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, acne, bumps, scars & other blemishes, giving your facial skin a smoother, softer look
- FOUNDATION OR SETTING POWDER: Coty Airspun Face Powder can be used to help smooth & soften the appearance of your skin as a foundation coverage, or use the loose powder on top of your makeup as a setting powder so you can get that flawless, smooth look
- LIGHTWEIGHT LONG LASTING COVERAGE: Airspun Loose Face Powder is long lasting & helps give full coverage that feels lightweight enough to wear all day. This face powder can be used as foundation or setting powder & helps your face look smooth & flawless
- FLAWLESS FINISH: Get the flawless finish you want with the help of Airspun Loose Face Powder. Use to set contouring and highlights, or to help conceal and reduce the look of rough skin, fine lines, wrinkles, skin blemishes & help correct uneven skin tones
- UNIQUE AIRSPUN FACE POWDER: Compare to loose face powder, powder foundation & setting powder from other brands such as Maybelline, NYC, L'Oréal, Milani, Sacha, Revlon, Covergirl, elf., Mehron, bareMinerals, Neutrogena, Rimmel, Clinique & Dermablend