RazorTOOTH Saw® technology removes up to 2x more material per pull stroke than conventional blades for extremely fast and efficient cutting. Ergonomic, non-slip D-handle designed for gloved or 2-handed operation. Curved 18 inch blade.
- Remove 2x more material with corona tools' RazorTOOTH saw technology; 18" blade is ideal for cutting branches up to 9-10" in diameter
- Maximum sharpness: each tooth is triple-ground, providing multi-faceted angles to maximize efficiency of cuts and removal of wood
- Unbeatable strength: high carbon Japanese SK5 steel blade provides exceptional hardness
- Extreme durability: impulse-hardened teeth and a heat-treated blade make the RS 7510S a tool that lasts season after season
- Smooth action: chrome finish coat provides Smooth cutting action and blade resilience
- Ultimate comfort: An ergonomic non-slip D-Shaped handle provides comfort on the job