The HALTI Headcollar stops dogs from pulling! Its unique, patented design works by gently steering the head and therefore controlling the dog’s direction of movement, making training easy and putting you back in control. The HALTI Headcollar has become the world’s favorite no-pull training device. It combines maximum safety and control with unparalleled fit and comfort for your dog. The HALTI Headcollar was invented in 1979 by world-renowned animal behaviorist and activist, Dr. Roger Mugford, and is approved and recommended by vets, trainers, and canine professionals worldwide. The soft material and careful design and construction ensure that the HALTI Headcollar is comfortable and in many dogs can create a pronounced calming effect. The HALTI Headcollar makes training and behavior modification of dogs practical and safe. It can be used in a number of ways: either as a passive means to simply stop dogs from pulling, or as an active training aid. Millions have been sold worldwide. The HALTI Headcollar comes in six sizes for optimal fit for all breeds and sizes.
- STOP PULLING - Train your dog to stop pulling on walks with the world-famous HALTI Headcollar. Neoprene-padded nose band ensures supreme comfort for your dog and prevents the strip from moving into your dog's eyes
- EFFECTIVE TRAINING TOOL - Patented design gently steers the head and therefore controls the dog's direction of movement, making training easy and putting you, the owner, back in control
- PRACTICAL & SAFE - The safety loop attaches to the d-ring on the dog's collar allowing control even if the headcollar comes off. The HALTI headcollar is designed to allow your dog to pant and yawn
- FOR ALL BREEDS & SIZES- Made from lightweight and strong nylon webbing, The HALTI Headcollar comes in 6 sizes and can be used for all dogs including tiny and giant breeds
- EASY TO USE- Includes a free comprehensive training guide