This combination smoke/CO carbon alarm features an 85dB horn when detected. Meets NFPA 72 standards Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm, Electrochemical, Audible Alert 85dB @ 10 ft., Horn,Reset Button, Hush Button Yes, Locking Pin Yes, Operating Temp. 40 Degrees to 100 Degrees F, Standards UL, Includes Mounting Anchors and Screws Features: * Battery low voltage tips *Automatic reset * Sound and light alarm * SMT industry, strong stability * MCU automatic processing technology to improve product stability Technical Parameters Working power: 3*AA battery (included） Quiescent current: <8uA Alarm current: <35mA Sensitivity: 2.06% / ft ± 1.3 Alarm sound pressure: ≥ 85dB / 3m Department Operating temperature: -10 ℃ ~ +50 ℃ Relative humidity: ≤ 95% RH Dimensions: Ф105 * 38mm Executive Standard: GB4715-2005; En14604; UL217 Coverage Area: When the space height is 6m-12m, the protective area of one detector is 80m2 for the general protection site and 60m2 for the space height of 6m or less.
- LCD Display: Clearly indicates real-time carbon monoxide (CO) concentration in the surrounding air, as well as the remaining battery life and working status of the alarm
- Combination Smoke Detector and Carbon Monoxide Detector Can Detect the threat of these Two Gases.
- Carbon Monoxide Detector alarm Using High accurate Electrochemical Sensor, alerts you to Carbon Monoxide Danger.
- Photoelectric Sensor Detects Smoke, Smoke Detector While Minimizing false alarms.
- Smoke CO Detector Operated unit installs quickly and easily without an electrician at home or bedroom.