If you fall into the category of people who consider espresso the only way to drink coffee (and even if you don’t) then this moka is for you. Espresso forms the basis of any number of drinks you’re likely to find in your local coffee house. So if you’re an American aficionado, a cappuccino connoisseur or you’re manic for mocha then this stovetop brewer is your ticket to coffee nirvana. Nearly 10,000 awesome reviews in 2017 show we’re not happy until you are. So why risk disappointment with shoddy alternatives? Choose Gator with confidence and expect dream coffee in style as soon as tomorrow. Makes: 12 floz / 350ml espresso Espresso cups capacity: 2 x 3 floz / 90ml Coffee Gator - Drink Better Coffee
- Classic coffee and a caffeine-rush in a hurry. This traditional moka is based on the traditional Italian design for producing 6 demitasse (2 floz) cups of rich, velvety espresso coffee. Say ciao to espresso, Americano, cappuccino and latte at home!
- Happy brewing and drinking. This espresso maker comes complete with a pair of 3 floz, hotter-for-longer, stainless steel cups in the box (RRP $35.98). They feature a vacuum layer which traps heat so you can enjoy coffee exactly as it should be
- Espresso on tap. Whether you have a gas or electric range or even a camping stove you're moments away from a strong shot of coffee-happiness. This brewer is unsuitable for use on induction stovetops
- Five minutes to more smiles. Pour over, French press and Aeropress brewers take a little time. A Gator moka is a short-cut to incredible rich coffee with a velvety crema. Barista-standard coffee at your fingertips, any time, anywhere, with no fuss
- Safe and strong. Crafted from premium cast aluminum and fitted with a safety valve to release excess steam and a cool-touch handle. It's also a dream to load and rinses clean (not suitable for dishwasher use). What's not to like?