"As Daenerys Targaryen sweeps across Essos with her Dothraki army, she has been freeing thousands of slaves as she defeats those that stand against her. It was not originally her intention to have them join her army, but many have willingly taken up arms and are eager to help their liberators conquer more territory. However, this rag-tag group of fighters aren’t officially outfitted or trained. They carry simple farming implements turned into arms. They are clad in nothing but the rags on their backs. However, they can still turn the tide of a battle if placed where needed at the right time. The Freedmen unit box for the A Song of Ice and Fire: Tabletop Miniatures Game gives House Targaryen players a new option for their forces. While the Freedmen aren’t the strongest fighters on the field, they are able to plug gaps in battle lines and hold back enemies hopefully long enough for more seasoned and better equipped fighters to help them out. When seconds matter in a battle, the Freedmen can give House Targaryen the time they need."
- MAKE YOUR CLAIM FOR THE THRONE: Enter the battlefield and take command of your favorite house from A Song of Ice and Fire. Overwhelm your opponent with a perfectly balanced military force or outwit them with devious tactics.
- STRATEGY GAME: A Song of Ice and Fire Tabletop Miniatures Game offers incredibly deep miniature wargame gameplay while virtually removing the barrier to entry. Each figure comes fully assembled, pre-colored to its house and ready to play while streamlined rules make combat quick and easy to learn.
- BUILD YOUR ARMY, PLAN YOUR TACTICS: A Song of Ice and Fire: Tabletop Miniatures Game combines the brutal battlefield conflicts with the political scheming from the beloved book series. Build your army by fielding the perfect combination of infantry, making sure to balance the units’ strengths and weaknesses. Then secure your victory by selecting a special leader and employing their unique tactics as the battle plays out.
- STRENGTH IN NUMBERS: While the Freedmen are untrained in the ways of combat, you’d be foolish to consider them simply fodder. Their sheer numbers can challenge weakened enemy units and cause chaos on the battlefield.
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: This miniatures war game for teens and adults can be played with 2 or more players and is suitable for ages 14 and older. Game takes about 45 to 60 minutes to play.