Clorox Healthcare Fuzion Cleaner Disinfectant is a one-step, fast acting, ready-to-use cleaning spray that combines the trusted efficacy of bleach with excellent surface compatibility and low odor. This next-generation bleach product is EPA-registered to kill 53 microorganisms with a 2 minute kill time for C. difficile spores, the fastest kill time available, based on comparison of EPA master labels as of March 2018, and a 1-minute kill time for a broad range of bacteria, viruses and fungi, including Norovirus, MRSA, TB, and VRE. Fuzion Cleaner Disinfectant features a revolutionary dual chamber technology that combines bleach solution and neutralizing solution at the nozzle. The neutralizer in the formula breaks down the bleach to significantly reduce residue and eliminate lingering odor. The ergonomic bottle shape and new trigger technology delivers even surface coverage, clings to vertical surfaces with minimal dripping and covers twice as much area with each spray, when compared with traditional swirl nozzles. This disinfectant spray is suitable for use on most surfaces in your facility and does not cause long-term damage to equipment like staining, cracking or corroding. Intended for use in multiple commercial settings including healthcare, schools, athletic facilities, and long term care facilities. With Fuzion Cleaner Disinfectant, germs of high concern don't stand a chance.
- Ready to use bleach solution, 32 ounce spray bottle
- Kills C. difficile spores in 2 minutes, the fastest kill time available based on comparison of EPA master labels as of March 2018
- One minute kill time for 52 types of bacteria, viruses and fungi, including Norovirus, MRSA, TB, VRE, and Parvovirus
- Contains a neutralizer, which breaks down the bleach to significantly reduce residue and reduce lingering bleach odor
- Ergonomic bottle and new trigger technology delivers even surface coverage and clings to vertical surfaces with minimal dripping