With two canisters of Clorox Disinfecting Wipes for everyday cleaning and one Clorox Disinfecting Wipes with Microscrubbers for scrubbing through tough, sticky messes, this variety pack provides a total of 220 wipes for use throughout your home. Keep the multiple canisters of disinfecting wipes throughout the house so they are easily accessible where you need them when you need them. The cleaning wipes kill 99.9% of flu viruses, bacteria and allergens and are great for seasonal cleaning needs like Back to School and Cold and Flu. Clorox Disinfecting Wipes are disposable and can be used on many hard non porous cleaning surfaces throughout the house including sealed granite, stainless steel, tile, finished wood and more. Use as a convenient kitchen wipe, a handy bathroom wipe for those little messes or as a sanitizing wipe anywhere in the house. Simply pull out pre moistened surface wipe to clean and disinfect in one swipe. Its that easy. Clorox Disinfecting Wipes and Clorox Disinfecting Wipes with Microscrubbers are sealed to guarantee no leakage during shipping. When you receive your wipes, simply cut protective seal and begin to use. Do not get in eyes or on clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Avoid contact with foods.
- ANTIBACTERIAL WIPES: Clean and disinfect with a powerful multipurpose wipe killing 99.9% of bacteria and viruses and remove common allergens around your home
- MULTI-SURFACE CLEANER: Clorox wipes clear drying formula powers through grease, soap scum and grime so you can conveniently tackle any dirty surface
- SCENTED DISINFECTING WIPE: Disinfect and deodorize with the fresh smell of Clorox scented wipes for a bleach-free, all-in-one cleaning alternative
- ALL PURPOSE WIPE: Clorox Micro-Scrubber wipes are thick with double sided texture to remove even the toughest dirt, messes and baked on soils
- VALUE 3 PACK: Two 75 count canisters of disinfecting wipes in Fresh Scent and one 70 count Crisp Lemon with Micro-scrubbers for extra tough messes , Kills cold and flu viruses, E. Coli, MRSA, Salmonella, Staph, and Strep