For Conscientious Consumers We believe that every purchase is also an opportunity to make a difference. That's why we're proud to offer a sustainable laundry detergent that aligns with the goals and values of environmentally-minded individuals. Our laundry detergent formula doesn’t rely on the harmful chemicals found in similar products. Instead, it uses components that are both safe and powerful—getting the dirty jobs done in the cleanest way possible. Our gentle laundry detergent is soft on clothes and the planet, but harsh on dirt and grime… all without damaging the fabric on your favorite garments. Even our packaging is reflective of our commitment to the planet. All of our clean laundry detergent containers are paper-based, making them 100% recyclable. Sensitive Skin Sufferers Rejoice! Artificial fragrances from so-called delicate laundry detergent brands can wreak havoc on your body when absorbed through clothing. Put an end to itching and irritation with our unscented laundry detergent, or pick one of our sensitively-scented formulas. Available in Fragrance Free, Sea Spray & Aloe, and Juniper Sandalwood. Each of our sensitive laundry detergents produces a crisp fresh scent that won’t irritate your skin. You believe that every choice matters. And we believe that you don't have to compromise efficiency for sustainability. Cleancult products can show you how.
- Truly Clean Clothes: Citric acid and our saponified coconut oil instantly lifts stains and tough odors, without leaving any toxins behind on your laundry.
- Juniper Sandalwood Scent: Our plant derived formula is infused with essential oils and the crisp, fresh scent of Juniper Sandalwood.
- How To Use: For normal loads, use 1oz of liquid laundry detergent. For HE machines, use .5 oz of detergent. Pour directly into machine or as instructed by washer type.
- Eco Friendly Packaging: Our liquid laundry detergent refills are packaged in paper-based milk cartons to reduce plastic waste and are sustainably shipped.
- Refill, Recycle, Repeat: Refill your own container or our refillable laundry detergent bottle, recycle your paper container, and repeat.