The wooden kitchen spurtle set is made of high-quality wood which is designed to be practical while also attractive. You can use this comfortable and eco-friendly wooden spurtle set for flipping perfect cooked pork chops, serving soup, stirring fajitas, or whatever recipe you have on your mind to soothe your cravings. Our wooden kitchen spurtle set has a dull edge to make it light work for getting underneath those sticky recipes. What is a spurtle? A combination of a spoon and a spatula, originally used in Scotland for whisking porridge, the spurtle has turned into a hybrid tool for just about everything. The most awe-inspiring kitchen tool in existence is the spurtle. Why acacia and teak wood? Most wood has deep pores which can absorb bacteria and water. However, acacia and teak wood is a genuine hardwood so it absorbs less water and bacteria while also offering durability and a stylish aesthetic. Washing Instructions: Wash before and after use, Do not wash in Dishwasher, Use warm water and wash thoroughly, Do not let sit in warm water for long periods of time, air dry after thoroughly washed
- Made of high quality Acacia, Teak, and Beech wood
- 10 piece wooden spurtle set includes all wooden acacia long spurtle, acacia long slotted spurtle, acacia short spurtle, acacia slim spurtle, acacia small spurtle, teak soup ladle, teak large spoon, teak strainer spoon, beech silicone brush, and beech tongs
- You will find that this set will be a PERFECT AND ATTRACTIVE item to add to any kitchen. The wooden spurtle set will offer the best replacement for most kitchen utensils and will see yourself reaching for one of the 11 pieces set more often than the tools already in your kitchen. You will be satisfied with one of these BEAUTIFUL sets 100% GUARANTEED.
- ECO-FRIENDLY material and design will leave you feeling at ease knowing this set aren’t harmful to the environment. The CLARKWOOD kitchen utensil set will leave your cookware SCRATCH FREE: don't worry about damaging expensive pots, pans, dishes, or other valuable cookware when making your favorite recipes while leaving your cookware in the same condition you left it.
- EASY TO WASH AND CLEAN. We recommend washing under warm water with a sponge or soft towel before and after use to preserve the wood and maintain the quality of the wood. it is best to air dry or lightly dry with a towel