FREQUENT CUSTOMER QA Q: What size hole opening does it require for installation? A: The faucets for bathroom sink requires the hole size between 1 2/5"-1 1/2" (35-38 mm). Q: What is the faucet spout reach? A: The faucet spout reach is 5-5/8". Q: Is the pop up drain non-overflow or overflow? A: The pop up drain with overflow, it fits for lavatory sink vessel sink with overflow. Q：How loud is this faucet? A: It is a quiet bathroom faucet. The sound is from cartridge, which is the core part of faucet. Single handle bathroom faucet has CUPC certified premium ceramic cartridge, and sound is minimized.
- Build To Last & Healthy: Heavy duty single hole bathroom faucet is constructed from the highest quality lead free soild brass with cUPC & NSF372 certified supply lines. High-end branded ceramic cartridge is tested to last up to 500,000 uses.
- Save Water: Bathroom faucets with waterSense label consume at least 20% less water than the industry standard, it can save you much money without compromising performance.
- Easy To Clean: Chrome bathroom faucet with superior corrosion & rust resistant finish, simply clean it wih a wet cloth is satisfied to daily use.
- Easy To Install: One bathroom faucet with pre-installed water supply lines and one pop up drain are included in package. It is convinient to install by yourself, no need to hire a plumber.
- 5-Year Warranty: 100% money back guarantee, 5 years quality guaranteed! If you have any questions, please email us at any time, we will get back to you as soon as possible.