Now there is an easier, better way to fly safe with kids. Just carry a CARES in your pocket or purse, install it on the airplane seat in one minute, and turn any airplane seat into a safe airplane seat for your child. CARES (child aviation restraint system) is the first and only FAA approved harness type child safety device. CARES is an innovative restraint for kids 22 44 pounds that attaches directly to the back of the airplane seat and augments the regular seat belt. CARES weighs 1 pound, fits in a 6" stuff sack and is FAA certified for all phases of flight – taxiing, take off, turbulence and landing. CARES fits all size airplane seats and takes one minute to install. CARES takes the hassle out of flying with kids and keeps them as safe as a car seat.
- Safety harness designed specifically for aviation travel
- Compact fits into 6 inches stuff sack weighs just 1 pound
- Easy to install takes less than 1 minute
- Adjusts to fit almost every size airplane seat
- Designed for children 1 year and older weighing 22 to 44 pounds and up to 40 inch tall
- Compact fits into 6" stuff sack weighs just 1 pound
- Designed for children 1 year and older weighing 22 44 pounds and up to 40" tall