If you hate the look of brake dust and grime on your wheels and rims, then you need the Chemical Guys Best Wheel, Rim, And Tire Kit. Now one convenient package combines the professionals' favorite wheel detailing tools and products for every enthusiast and weekend warrior to enjoy. Whether you're cleaning factory alloys, steel wheels, or custom aftermarket rims, the Best Wheel, Rim, And Tire Kit is the safe and gentle choice for a full wheel detail. Start by breaking down brake dust, dirt, and grime with your choice of Diablo Wheel Gel for light contamination, or Signature Series Wheel Cleaner for heavier debris. The pH-balanced wheel cleaners break down filth and grime, and lubricate the abrasive filth particles for a scratch-free shine. Dilute Diablo Wheel Gel 3:1 in the professional grade Detailing Sprayer Bottle to mist the slick wheel soap wherever it is needed most. Agitate stubborn filth from in-between the spokes with the Show Car Wheel Brush, and gently scrub the face of the hub, spokes, rim, and tire with the Flagged-Tip Body & Wheel Brush. Use the Workhorse Applicator Pad to spread a coat of Max Coat Wheel Guard over shiny wheel surfaces to repel future brake dust and road grime, enhance a high gloss shine, and make them easier to clean down the road. Spread the perfect coat of VRP Tire Shine with the Wonder Wave Durafoam Applicator Pad, and finish off the full wheel detail with the rich black look of shiny new tires. The Best Wheel, Rim, And Tire Kit is the single best choice for any enthusiast or professional who needs a deep wheel cleaning detail.
- Best combination of wheel cleaners, tools, and protectants
- Two wheel cleaners for tough or gentle cleaning powers: Signature Series and Diablo Wheel Gel
- Protect and shine wheels against future contamination and damage with Wheel Guard Max Coat
- Show Car Wheel Brush scrubs deep in between spokes; Flagged-Tip Body & Wheel Brush gently cleans the face of the wheel and tire
- Premium Gray Workhorse Towels and Applicator Pad for a gentle scratch-free touch on any wheel finish