The compact design and low-profile buffing head handle make it easy to work the TORQX around tight curves, low-profile body panels, and into areas where larger polishers simply can’t fit. Work under and around door mirrors, roof racks, and spare tires with the TORQX machine. The refined body shape maximizes leverage so any detailer can get the perfect amount of pressure without working and straining their muscles and joints past the breaking point. How To Use It: 1. Shake well and apply 4-5 drops of V36 to Orange Pad. 2. Prime pad with Pad Conditioner. 3. Dab product out evenly across 2' x 2' section. 4. Turn on machine on surface to speed setting 1 to spread product. 5. Increase speed to 5-6 and using moderate pressure. 6. Work area in 2-3 passes until product becomes clear. 7. Examine results. If you are satisfied with results, proceed to step 10. 8. If you are not satisfied with results, try using V34 with the Orange Pad; if you are satisfied, proceed to step 10. 9. If an even more aggressive approach is needed, switch to the Yellow Cutting Pad. 10. Refine finish with white pad and V38 Final Polish. 11. Work until optical clarity is achieved. 12. Remove residue with clean microfiber towel. Works safely on all automotive brands including: Acura, Audi, BMW, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet (Chevy), Chrysler, Dodge, Fisker, Ford, GMC, Honda, Hummer, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Jaguar, Jeep, Kia, Land Rover, Lexus, Lincoln, Mazda, Mercedes, Mercury, Mini, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Pontiac, Porsche, RAM, Saab, Subaru, Tesla, Toyota, Volkswagen, and Volvo; and RV brands like Coachmen, Entegra, Forest River, Newmar, Thor Motor Coach, Winnebago, AirStream, K-Z, Keystone and Midwest Automotive Designs.
- Fully stocked kit combines everything you need for a full polishing job. Fully-adjustable 1200-4200 OPM (Orbits Per Minute) working speed settings
- TORQX Dual Action Polisher is perfect for polishing paint, cleaning carpets, and spreading the perfect coat of wax for any seasoned professional or hardcore enthusiast
- Versatile 8mm dual action orbital throw strikes the perfect balance of power, fast working action, and heat management to prevent paint burns
- Durable 5'' hook-and-loop backing plate accepts any 5.5" buffing pads, polishing pads, or brush accessories
- Full assortment of Hex-Logic foam pads for every polishing job