Chefmaster, the biggest and most trusted manufacturer of food coloring products in the United States, gives you the best meringue powder you can use straight out of the container! The Deluxe Meringue Powder for Royal Icing, Buttercream Icing & Meringue Topping is made from certified Kosher ingredients. The dehydrated egg white powder is the chosen ingredient both by professionals and passionate home bakers.
ROYAL ICING: Mix 1/4 cups of meringue powder with 1/2 cup of cold water. Beat until peaks form. Add 4 cups of sifted powdered sugar. Beat to reach desired consistency.
BOILING ICING:Dissolve and boil at high heat (240 degrees Fahrenheit) 2 cups granulated sugar in 3/4 cup of water, 1/4 cup corn syrup, and a small pinch of salt. Separately dissolve and whip 3/8 cup meringue powder in 1 cup of cold water, add 1 cup granulated sugar while beating meringue mix. Slowly add boiled sugar mix. whip at high speed until cool.
MERINGUE TOPPING:Dissolve 3/4 cup granulated sugar in 1/2 cup of boiling water, cool. Add 1/4 cup meringue powder and beat until to high peak.
More instructions found on the label!
- INCREDIBLY EASY TO USE: The deluxe meringue mix from Chefmaster is incredibly easy to use straight out of the container. Directions for icings and toppings on the label! Simply mix 2 tbsp. of our deluxe meringue powder with 2 tbsp. of water to get one large egg white
- SHELF-STABLE AND CONVENIENT: The meringue mix from Chefmaster is made using high-quality ingredients and developed as a shelf-stable ingredient for all your baking and decorating needs! The meringue powder doesn't require additional preparation, simply reconstitute with water and you're ready to go!
- YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR NO. 1 PRIORITY: We pride ourselves on providing you with dependable products that will make your life easier and more enjoyable. If you're unhappy with your purchase, please don't hesitate to reach out to us so we can improve your overall experience.
- REDUCES THE RISK OF SALMONELLA: The use of dehydrated egg whites reduces the risk of consuming salmonella that may sometimes be present in raw eggs. The deluxe meringue mix from Chefmaster helps increase food safety for various applications in the kitchen.
- EXTRA HINT: Keep all utensils grease-free. Icings may be refrigerated in airtight containers, beat again before using. Cover bowl and tube ends with damp cloth. Try the meringue powder in cookies, drinks, desserts, and other recipes where light and airy consistency is desired. Color to suit with Chefmaster Colors.