Charge Point Home Flex is our newest, fastest and most advanced Level 2 home charger, charging up to 50 amps and adding up to 37 miles of driving range per hour of charging. Flex can be installed to charge upto 50 amps, allowing drivers to pick the speed that's right for them and their home’s electrical supply. Charge Point Home Flex is a Wi-Fi-enabled charging station and offers smart charging features using the Charge Point app, including the ability to set a charging schedule, get reminders to plug in, see all of your charging history in one place, connect with Alexa, and more. Flex is UL Listed for electrical safety, ENERGY STAR certified for efficiency and comes with a 3-year and 24/7 customer support. Charge Point Home Flex can be installed by any electrician, indoor or outdoor, to charge at 16A to 50A, and comes with a 23-foot charging cable and either a NEMA 14-50 or 6-50 plug. Plug-in installation with a NEMA 6-50 or 14-50 outlet requires circuits/breakers rated 40A or 50A. For other circuit ratings, the plug is easily removed for hardwired installation. Flex can be installed outdoors using either a hardwired installation or a weatherproof NEMA receptacle.
- Level 2, 240 volt electric vehicle (EV) charging station charges any EV up to 9X faster than a normal wall outlet, with flexible amperage settings from 16 amps to 50 amps. Use the ChargePoint app to pick the right amperage for your home after installation.
- Works with all electric cars, tested on leading EV models: Chevrolet Volt and Bolt EV, Hyundai Kona and Ioniq, Kia NIRO, Nissan LEAF, Tesla models, Toyota Prius Prime, BMW i3, Honda Clarity, Chrysler Pacifica, Jaguar I-PACE, and many more
- Charge faster and smarter with the ChargePoint app. Set a schedule to only charge when electricity is cheapest, set reminders so you never forget to plug in, use Alexa voice control, and see all your ChargePoint charging data in one place
- Safe and reliable, with a 3-year warranty backed by 24/7 customer support from a company dedicated to EV charging for 10+ years. UL listed for electrical safety, ENERGY STAR certified for efficiency.
- Easy for any electrician to install indoors or out. Plug-in installation with NEMA 6-50 or 14-50 outlet requires circuits rated 40A or 50A. For other circuit ratings, the plug is easily removed for hardwired installation. Select the amperage that works best for you and your home, helping to avoid electrical upgrades.