TIDY UP- SORTING AROUND THE HOUSE AGES 3 TO 6 years A cute and simple game that lets you discuss the importance of cleaning up with children. A fun and easy game to learn colours and categorisation. Compete with each other or play cooperatively. No reading required One game, many ways to play! CONTAINS The game consists of a beautifully illustrated 3D house with 2 walls, 1-floor base, 2 wooden mice, 24 tokens, and a colored dice. HOW TO PLAY Game 1: Race to Tidy Up Join the Mice as they move from room to room. Roll the die and sneak through the matching coloured windows and the doors, putting things in their place. The first player to put things back in the room where they belong wins the game. Game 2: Tidy Up together A cooperative game where both the mice move around the house working together to bring things back to the rooms in which they belong. Bonus Play: A-Z Around the house Roll the die and move from room to room naming objects from A-Z in sequence. Take turns alternating and building up the chain. See how far you can go without breaking the chain. Pay attention to the details in the illustrations. SKILL DEVELOPMENT This sorting game promotes categorisation, problem Solving, logical and thinking skills, observation, expressive language-vocabulary and social skills. We take pride in building games that not only promote cognitive growth but also varied social skills such as interpersonal communication, cooperation and turn-taking. Great for preschool, Montessori and kindergarten children. A popular therapy game with speech and language pathologists. Promote early learning with fun games from Chalk and Chuckles.
- PRESCHOOL GAME- Fun activity to introduce little ones to board games and family game time. Join the Rats in their messy house to tidy up in a color matching and sorting game. See their problem-solving skills in action, as they decide what goes where.
- EASY TO PLAY- Roll the dice and sneak through the matching colored windows and doors. The first player to put things back in the room where they belong wins. Includes competitive and cooperative game plays to ensure that children are never bored!
- LIFE SKILLS- This cute game with a beautifully illustrated 3D house helps in discussing the importance of cleaning up with your kids. They'll learn to take responsibility and be more helpful.Wouldn't you be happy to see them pick up their toys after playing?
- SKILL BUILDER- Playing is learning in early childhood. Develops fine motor skills, social skills, logical and critical thinking, hand eye coordination, speech and language, vocabulary and object recognition. Popular with kids, parents, teachers and therapists!
- PLAY WITH YOUR CHILD IN MIND- Every child develops at their own pace. Small children start to explore the material in free play and only later play according to rules. Chalk and Chuckles games are easily adaptable for learners of all ability levels. Good for Ages 3 to 6 years.