Find all your 2 year olds favourite activities- Stacking, Nesting & their love for stories rolled into a perfect first dice-rolling game. A family-bonding toddler game! Based on the universal theme of Birthday Party, the game invites the toddler in a play experience that engages both their minds and hearts. Provides many learning opportunities, including sorting, classifying, matching, sequencing, colours, numbers and language skills. Develops visual observation and spatial skills. Promotes attention & focus and holds their interest. Games in this series provide the perfect opportunity for your little ones to develop important skills in a playful manner. Offers many prompts for free play, variations and rules that are easy to follow. Strengthens bonds and builds confidence while encouraging creativity, free play & understanding of simple game rules. Introduces children to turn taking and working together as a team. Winning and losing are loosely structured as the idea is to just play to connect, laugh, learn and grow. Play in 10 minutes or less, again & again!
- FAMILY-BONDING TODDLER GAME FOR PARENTS: Fun, easy activity to introduce little ones to board games. Includes your 2-4 year olds favorite activities- nesting, stacking blocks, and listening to stories in a cute learning and interactive game.
- BEAR'S BIRTHDAY PARTY: Play to stack the blocks before the Bear gets home. Roll the dice- Sing a song, give a hug or dance away as you stack the cake. Rolled a Bear? He moves a step ahead. Hurry up! Best Cooperative games for kids- win together!
- EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION: Teach with engaging prompts and story telling. Kids will learn to make connections, practice language skills and problem solving. Explore the picture blocks- Count, recognise numbers, animals, colors and shapes.
- POPULAR WITH TEACHERS, THERAPISTS: Develops attention, visual and motor skills. Spend quality time with kids as they practice social skills and understand simple rules. Designed to build emotional connect- happy children with confidence and self esteem!
- KEEP YOUR CHILD IN MIND: Kids learn at their own pace. First explore the materials in free play and later play by rules. Chalk and Chuckles screen-free educational games are for learners of all ability levels. Perfect gifts for boys and girls. Ages 2+