Cellulose: A Plant Cell Biology Game is a worker placement game that puts 1-5 players inside a plant cell, where they compete over limited resources to undergo photosynthesis, produce carbohydrates, and build the cell wall to score points. With everyone vying for the same actions, players must carefully time their use of proteins, hormones, and cell component cards to diversify their strategies and outplay the competition!
- BIOLOGY BOARD GAME - Learn plant cell biology from a scientificlly fun game! Players build cell walls, carbohydrates, and hormones and play with proteins, CO2, water, ATP, and chloroplasts just like in biology class.
- STRATEGIC PLAY - A worker placement board game about plant cells which engages adult gamers through strategic gameplay, yet is intuitive enough for gamers 14 and up playing at home or in the classroom.
- ACCURATE SCIENCE - All cell components, macromolecules, and science vocabulary are concepts covered in high school biology class, making it one of the best educational games to aid science teachers.
- WHO CAN PLAY - Perfect for the gamer, science class or family game night. Teachers, scientists, biologists, and students love playing this geeky science game! It makes for a great birthday surprise, holiday gift, and party game!
- LEARN SCIENCE - Cellulose teaches plant cell biology and organelles like nucleus, ribosomes, cytoplasm, chloroplasts, and mitochondria at middle school, high school or college levels. Complies with STEM and NGSS standards.