Wear your Cease Sickness bracelet while pregnant, to a theme park so you don't get nauseous on rides, on a plane, or pretty much anywhere you could feel ill!"My new bracelet has helped me so much with my motion sickness due to Vertigo. Anytime I start to feel a bit nauseous I start pressing and a few minutes later I feel so much better! I'm so bad with simulator rides at my favorite theme park and now I can ride with more confidence.""I wake up nauseous since getting pregnant, I keep my band on all the time so when I'm in bed I can just start pressing it. I feel so much better after using it."How to use your Cease Sickness band:1. Position your hand so that your fingers are pointing up and your palm is facing you. To find pressure point P-6, place the first 3 fingers of your opposite hand across your wrist (see pictures).2. Then, place your thumb on the inside of your wrist just below your index finger. You should be able to feel 2 large tendons (tissue that connects muscles to bones) under your thumb. This is pressure point P-6.3. Use your thumb or forefinger to press on the large ceramic bead for 2 to 3 minutes. Use a circular motion. Be firm, but don’t press so hard that it hurts. Repeat the process on your other wrist or put both wrists together to get both at the same time.
- No more ugly fabric bands! Have a bracelet that looks nice AND is functional. This is not a cure all, but it WILL ease nausea when used correctly.
- Use to combat nausea from being pregnant, being in a motor vehicle, or for whatever other reason!
- Press the large marble on the inner side of the wrist (check pictures for placement) when you start feeling nauseous, then switch the bracelet to your other wrist and press that pressure point.
- Press both wrists together to hit both pressure points at the same time. No need for 2 bracelets!
- 6.7 inches around, 17 cm. Made to be worn so it looks like a real bracelet.