Top of the line since 1989, Catahoula Manufacturing, is a name you can trust for top quality twines, nets and ropes of all kinds. CMI Tarred Twines feature a unique manufacturing process that provides both strength and durability. Lightly tarred, this twine hold knots like no other and will not fray and unravel easy like other twines and stays stiff for easy manipulation. Perfect for trot line, decoy line, net making and mending, workshop, crafts, gardening, construction and commercial applications or anywhere high-grade twines are needed!
- Bank Line is made from braided AA nylon seine twine treated with tar, which protects the twine from abrasion, oil, gasoline, mildew, rot, marine growth, and most chemicals.
- Braided bank line is an ideal type of utility cordage. It is easy to work, holds knots and lashings well, and doesn't unravel as easily when cut as regular twisted bank line does.
- Diameter: .085 in.; Spool weight: 0.25 lbs.; Minimum break strength: 320 lbs.
- Originally developed for use by fishermen, shrimpers, and crabbers, bank line is now popular for camping, bushcraft, wilderness outfitters, hunters and sportsmen, and survival use.
- Manufactured in Louisiana, USA. Complies with the Berry Amendment.