What is Thermarite and Why does it Make the Best Pizza Stone? Get the Best Crispy Crust with a Pizza Stone that is Engineered to Last ► Thermarite is a high density, specially formulated Cordierite that is super-heated to over 2,000F providing engineered strength, extreme durability and superior thermal shock capabilities ► Thermarite Absorbs More Moisture –Its unique, highly absorbent micro-pore structure extracts and absorbs moisture out of moist dough creating the Best Crispy Crusts ► Thermarite’s superior heat retention and heat transfer provides an even heat that is transmitted directly into the food for better crusts Does not smell – Cast Elegance's Thermarite is created with extreme heat that vaporizes all organic matter, creating a premium, professional grade stone that has no odor when heated Use on Ovens and Grills (Gas or Charcoal) – Thermarite shields the pizza from the intense heat of the grill Brick Oven Results at Home for a fraction of the cost of a professional brick oven Certified Safe – Passed US FDA, RoHS, European Union & German Food Code Safety Standards Packaged to arrive in one piece without any micro-fractures Includes: One Pizza Stone – 14” Round x 5/8” Thick, Use and Care instructions, One 4"x5" scraper (Use for easy cleanup and food creation) and Recipe EBook Our Proprietary Thermarite makes this the best pizza stone ► Engineered to last: high durability, high heat transfer, absorbs more moisture giving you the best crispy crust ► Ready to Use – No seasoning or conditioning required. Cut on the stone/serve on the stone - It is ready for you to use right out of the box 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – We’ll work to resolve any issue you have These won't last long! Click the "Add to Cart" Button at the Top of This Page!
- ► The Best Crispy Crust - Thermarite absorbs more moisture -superior heat retention & transfer
- ► Thermarite is engineered to last with better durability, strength & superior thermal shock
- ► Use on Ovens & Grills - Thermarite shields the pizza from the intense heat of the grill
- ► Certified Safe - US FDA, European Union, German Food Code, RoHS. . . ► Does not smell
- ► 14" Round Stone + Use & Care Instructions + Bonus 4"x5" Scraper + Free Recipe Ebook