Designed by the same engineering team behind all of Casper’s sleep products, the dog mattress is a universally comfortable sleep surface for our four-legged friends. We combined our mattress-making know-how with extensive dog-centered research to create a sleep environment that caters to canines’ natural behaviors. Pups spend more than half their lives sleeping. If any species deserves an outrageously comfortable sleep surface, it’s dogs. So we combined pressure-relieving memory foam and durable support foam to create a bed that loves Fido back. Even the most well-behaved dogs have bad days. But no matter how rough they play, most dogs can’t rip through our durable cover material — it’s made with one of the strongest bonded microfibers available. It’s so tough, similar materials are used in performance footwear designed to withstand years of abuse. This bed will keep its shape, thanks to its fortified construction; It won’t sink, slump, or sag over time. Dogs scratch or dig before laying down. That’s an instinct they inherited from their wild ancestors, who would kick up dirt to find cooler ground and brush away debris before turning in for the night. Our surface features excess material on top to mimic the sensation of pawing at loose earth. So dig in, doggies. There’s a reason pups like to squeeze into tight spaces. They’ve learned to seek refuge from predators, so they feel safest in enclosed areas. The supportive foam bolsters of the mattress create a safe space for dogs to lay their heads — literally and figuratively.
- Pressure-relieving memory foam and durable support foam to create a bed that loves Fido back
- Excess material on top for dogs that like to dig and scratch to make the perfect sleeping spot
- Supportive foam bolsters on the mattress create a safe space for dogs to lay their heads
- Microfiber blended material designed to be durable and rip-resistant
- Removable and machine washable cover that's impenetrable to fur slobber-resistant