Product Description Specifications: Shock Resistant, 200M Water Resistant, Vivid Color Gloss with Metallic Dials and matching LCDs, EL Backlight with Afterglow, 25pg Databank Memory capacity: Up to 25 sets of data each set including; Name (8 characters) and telephone number (12 digits) Other: Auto-sort, World Time 29 time zones (30 cities) city code display daylight saving on/off, Day Counter Automatically counts down the days from the current date to a target date Memory capacity: 5 records (8 characters each), 5 Daily Alarms, Hourly Time Signal, 1/100 second stopwatch Measuring capacity: 23:59’59.99” Measuring modes: Elapsed time split time 1st-2nd place times Countdown Timer Measuring Unit: 1-second Input Range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments), Full Auto Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099), 12/24 Hour Formats, Button Operation Tone on/off, Accuracy: +/- 30 seconds per month, Battery: CR1616, Approx. battery life: 3 years, Module 3189/3252 Brand Story CasioWith the launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market.Today, Casio is focusing its efforts on solar-powered radio-controlled watches: the built-in solar battery eliminates the nuisance of replacing batteries, atomic timekeeping means the users never have to reset the time. Recently, Casio launched a series of Bluetooth watches that sync to the users cell phone to automatically update the time. Casio is always moving time forward.
- Pink casual watch with digital display featuring shock resistance, EL backlight with after-glow, world time, daily alarm, countdown timer, stopwatch, and 12/24-hour formats
- 42.6-mm resin case with mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with digital display
- Resin band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving