Brand Story CasioWith the launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market.Today, Casio is focusing its efforts on solar-powered radio-controlled watches: the built-in solar battery eliminates the nuisance of replacing batteries, atomic timekeeping means the users never have to reset the time. Recently, Casio launched a series of Bluetooth watches that sync to the users cell phone to automatically update the time. Casio is always moving time forward. From the Manufacturer This new street fashion neon color is the latest addition to the popular BA110 Series. The dial of this model is basic black, accented with pink. Layered construction creates a multi-dimensional design that is accented by the use of various types of materials and the sizes of these watches are designed to fit the feminine wrist, while maintaining plenty of eye-catching appeal.
- Shock-resistant round watch with LED backlight, world time tracking 29 time zones, daylight savings on/off, and stopwatch
- Other features include: full auto calendar programmed until 2099, 12/24 hour time formats, five daily alarms, and city code display
- 46.3 mm resin case with mineral dial window
- Quartz movement with analog and digital display
- Resin band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving