Safe and Humane Bug Catching ToolThe BugView from Carson is a fun and humane way to view the insects, nature and wildlife around us. Temporarily trap the specimen, view the bug and then release it back into its environment. Its thumb operated trapping slider makes it easy to catch the fastest specimens in a safe and humane fashion.Contains Built-in 5x Power MagnifierEach of the BugView bug catchers contain a built-in 5x power acrylic magnifier for examining intricate details on your subjects.Perfect Educational and Learning Tool for KidsThe Bugview is a great educational tool for children of all ages to learn and explore the environment around them. It can also be used by adults for trapping and releasing bugs and spiders around your home or office in hard to reach places without harming them.Backed by Carson's Limited Lifetime WarrantyAt Carson, we strive to make sure our customers are 100% satisfied with the quality of our magnifiers. We are so confident in our magnifiers that we back them with a Lifetime Limited Warranty! Carson will repair or replace your magnifier if it is found to have manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship. Please contact Carson for additional warranty details.
- The BugView is a One-Handed Bug Catching Tool
- Its thumb operated trapping slider makes it easy to catch the fastest specimens in a safe and humane fashion
- Simply catch a bug, then view. After you're done examining, release
- The BugView contains a 5x Power Crystal Clear Acrylic Lens to examine the finest details
- Product Dimensions: 8.25 Inch x 2.75 Inch x 2.1 Inch | Backed by Carson's Limited Lifetime Warranty