At TapeManBlue, we know you can't afford to damage your carpets during construction and renovation. We also know that you're tired of the hassle of drop cloths, plastic tarps, and carpet protection tapes that simply just don't stick. That's why we provide an American made carpet protection film that far surpasses the quality of the other products on the market. TapeManBlue 24" x 200' Carpet Protection Film is a polyethelene film coated with removable adhesive. It sticks edge to edge, allowing the product to stay in place and eliminating the creases and tripping hazards that are so typical of competitive products. While it has the grab necessary to get the job done, it can be cleanly removed for up to 45 days without damaging your rug. The material is highly resistant to tearing and puncturing from sharp items such as tools or high heel shoes. Professionals use TapeManBlue Carpet Protection Film for various applications, including: Construction, remodeling, renovation, restoration, painting, maintenance, model homes & vehicles, showrooms, open houses, parties, RVs, and much more This carpet protection film is designed for use on synthetic carpeting, not for use on natural fibers or other flooring. It should not be used on freshly cleaned carpet.
- CLEAN REMOVAL: Can be removed cleanly and easily after protecting carpets for up to 45 days
- AMERICAN-MADE: Know you're getting carpet protection you can trust with a product that is made in the U.S.A. with 100% American-made materials
- DURABLE, HEAVY-DUTY FILM: Self adhesive plastic film that is highly resistant to tearing and puncturing
- ULTIMATE PROTECTION: Protects against dirt, dust, foot traffic, paint spills, construction debris, and a wide variety of other messes!
- EASY INSTALLATION: The reverse-wound roll makes it simple and easy to install the product to protect your surface.