➤ The Carmtek RV Camper Leveler Kit If you're looking for a FAST & PRECISE way to level your trailer the Carmtek RV Leveler is just what you need. Level your RV, camper or trailer in 5 minutes or less with the best RV leveling system on the market! ➤ Get level in 3 easy steps! STEP 1 - Push the thin end of the leveler under the tire. Make sure it is really tight (be sure to do this with all the levelers you are using). STEP 2 - Slowly drive onto the levelers until the camper reach level (using a bubble level to determine when you are level). STEP 3 - Slide the orange trailer wheel chocks under each leveler and you're done! ➤ Tips: ✔ With the Carmtek Camper Leveler, you don't need to level both sides of the trailer - only put them on the low side. ✔ Only one leveler per axle is needed - on one side of the trailer. ➤ Package Include: 2 x Levelers 2 x Chocks 1 x Instructions Manual Amazon Buyers Trust Our Products to be Quality Premium Products. You are Backed by Our Lifetime Warranty too! Now, for a LIMITED TIME, you can get this Special Pricing, So be Sure to ORDER it NOW!
- ✔ ANTI-SLIP JOINTING SYSTEM: Carmtek engineers have developed a special jointing system with precise grip channels on the surface of the levelers to prevent levelers from sliding when backing the camper tire onto the levelers.
- ✔ HEAVY-DUTY CONSTRUCTION: Built with a high-performance polymer, Carmtek Camper Leveler is made to last a lifetime. Our Camper Levelers works with any trailer that weighs up to 35,000 Lbs and with tires up to 32" diameter.
- ✔ FAST & PRECISE LEVELING: Avoid the hassle of setting up your camper with travel trailer leveling blocks or planks under your tires. Make trailer leveling a fast and precise task. Simply level your trailer any increment between 1/2" and 4" in less than 5 minutes.
- ✔ LEVELER TRIMMING FOR TIGHT DUAL AXLES: For some dual axle trailers one leveler may need to be cut to length to fit (depending on how much space is between tires), up to 4" can be cut off the leveler with no adverse effects. Typically, the amount of space needed between tires to fit without cutting is about 2.5" to 3" of space, but this varies with tire size. Our package includes clear and detailed instructions regarding the trimming of the levelers.
- ✔ LIFETIME WARRANTY: If you experience any issue down the line you are guaranteed a free replacement or complete refund.