The Carlisle 471205 Carly high-heat plastic utility tongs are red, measure 11.75" long, withstand temperatures up to 300 degrees F, and are suitable as a serving utensil at a steam table for lifting and grabbing foods. This pair of tongs is made of a single piece of acetal plastic for rigidity and resistance to heat, moisture, and wear. The tongs have smooth contours to facilitate cleaning and prevent food traps. The edges are scalloped for gripping foods. The tongs measure 11.75" long, are dishwasher-safe, and withstand temperatures up to 300 degrees F. These tongs meet NSF International/American National Standards Institute (ANSI) Standard 2 for use in food handling and processing. Carlisle manufactures food service equipment and supplies and sanitary maintenance tools and supplies for commercial, industrial, and institutional facilities. The company, founded in 1954, is headquartered in Oklahoma City, OK.
- Made of revolutionary plastic material for strength and longevity
- Can be used on high temperature surfaces like steam tables
- Withstands heat up to 300 degree F
- One-piece construction for easy cleaning and longer life
- Measures 11-3/4" length; two-year warranty