This Carlisle 398008 Measure Miser 4 oz. green spoon is a solid portion control spoon for measuring liquid and solid ingredients. It is made of acetal for strength, rigidity, and resistance to breakage. This portion control spoon has a flat bottom for spreading sauces and toppings, is suitable for temperatures up to 212 degrees F, and withstands dry heat up to 270 degrees F. The handle on this spoon has a notch for resting on the rim of a pan and a thumb grip to facilitate grasping. It is dishwasher-safe, is free of BPA (Bisphenol A) to address food safety concerns raised by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and other organizations, and meets NSF International standards for use in food handling and processing. This spoon is 13" long. Carlisle manufactures food service equipment and supplies and sanitary maintenance tools and supplies for commercial, industrial, and institutional facilities. The company, founded in 1954, is headquartered in Oklahoma City, OK.
- Each color is a different measurement (sold separately)
- Useful handle includes thumb grip and pan notch for steady control
- Flat bottom designed to spread sauces or toppings and to stay put
- Recommended for temperatures up to 212°f; withstands dry heat up to 270°f
- NSF Listed and dishwasher safe