This Carlisle 3690409 green 35-qt. capacity mop bucket has a compact design and a side-press wringer to extract excess liquid from a mop and funnel the liquid back into the basin. The bucket and wringer are made of polyethylene for durability and corrosion resistance, and have four non-marking casters for mobility. The bucket is 15" high, and the wringer is 38" high. The overall dimensions of the item are 20-1/2 x 16-1/2 inches (length x width). Carlisle manufactures food service equipment and supplies and sanitary maintenance tools and supplies for commercial, industrial, and institutional facilities. The company, founded in 1954, is headquartered in Oklahoma City, OK.
- 50,000 Cycles Wringer - Side Press wring is easy to use and is designed to perform up to 50,000 wringing cycles for heavy-duty mopping
- Color-Coded System – Colored buckets can be used in conjunction with a color-coded system to identify or designate specific cleaning areas or chemicals and support HACCP and SQF programs
- Effortless Mobility – 4 non-marking swivel casters make the toughest jobs easier by minimizing the effort of transporting large volumes of liquid over any floor type
- Durable Construction – Corrosion-resistant polyethylene can withstand temperatures from -40°F to 180°F for reliability and long-term use
- Compact Design – Provides storage convenience for tight-fitting environments