The Carafé is a unique and simple glass pour over coffee making system designed to keep your coffee in the perfect temperature range for longer, so you can enjoy every last sip. Each set comes with 2 double walled coffee cups and 50 unbleached natural paper filters.
- DESIGN: The unique double walled design keeps your coffee at the perfect goldilocks temperature zone over 3x longer than single walled or other coffee carafes. With the Carafé there is no condensation that gathers on the outer wall. No water rings, no mess.
- MATERIAL: Borosilicate glass is very durable and resistant to thermal expansion. This means it won't crack or break under rapid temperature fluctuations. . Since borosilicate glass resists chemicals and acid degradation, you don’t need to worry about stuff seeping into your coffee. It's always safe to drink from. You won’t have to concern yourself with the Carafé heating up and releasing harmful toxins into the liquid you are drinking, something very common in plastic water bottles.
- QUALITY: The pour over method provides a pure brew, filtering out residue and oils for outstanding bright flavor bringing out the very best of the beans and surpassing even the most high tech coffee brewing systems.
- CRAFT: With the Carafé pour over you control each variable; coffee to water, water temperature, and contact time (between water and coffee). It is easy to experiment and dial in that perfect brew.
- ECO FRIENDLY: The pour over brewing method is one of the most environmentally responsible ways to brew. The used coffee and filters are completely biodegradable and should be added to compost or acid loving plants like azaleas and blueberries.