Candle Thermometer for Candle Making - DIY Wax Candle Making Supplies - Ideal Candle Making Thermometer with Clip and 300mm Stainless Steel Probe The perfect candle making thermometer for candle makers - Making sure the candle wax is not too hot or cold is critical to get the best surface for making homemade candles and soap. This candle wax thermometer has an easy to read temperature dial with a 300 mm stainless steel probe and a clip to fix to the side of a wax melting jug or pan which can be raised or lowered depending on the depth of the vessel. Candle Thermometer Specification 300 mm stainless steel probe length Temperature Range: -18 to 104 C&F Attachment Clip for Pan Easy to Use and Clean
- ESSENTIAL WAX MELTING THERMOMETER - A 300mm probe thermometer to assist with candle making and compliment your candle making kit
- CLEAN & SIMPLE DESIGN! - Our candle making thermometers have a blue, red and green temperature scale indicating recommended temperature for melting wax.
- FANTASTIC VALUE - When it comes to candle making supplies, we only offer the best quality and accuracy and this item is just that
- QUALITY GUARANTEED - Our carefully sourced range of thermometers are manufactured to the highest of standards our customers expect
- EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE - With a wealth of experience our Thermometer World team are here to help with any questions, advice or tips you may have.