Description Camco’s TST MAX RV Toilet Treatment Drop-INs help control unwanted odors and break down human waste and RV toilet paper in your RV or marine black water tank. Waste digestion helps keep your tank sensors working efficiently. This product is great for boating, full-time/occasional camping, boondocking, and portable camping toilets. Just (1) of these septic tank treatment packets treats up to a 40-gallon tank and stops odors for up to seven days, making your camping or boating experience more enjoyable. This product is RV/marine approved and septic tank safe. It is 100% biodegradable and does not contain formaldehyde, pesticides or biocides. Includes (30) Drop-INs with a citrus scent. TST MAX RV toilet chemicals are proudly made in the USA and trusted by RVers and boaters for their waste holding tank treatment needs.
- Eliminates odors and helps break down waste in the RV holding tank
- Ultra-Concentrated: just one drop-in treats up to a 40 gallon tank
- Does not contain the toxic, formaldehyde-releasing ingredient bronopol
- RV and marine approved; Safe for all septic tanks
- Fresh citrus scent, 30 drop-ins/container