Camco’s Heavy-Duty RV Extension Cord with Power Grip Handles (30-Amp, 25-Foot, 10-Gauge) is designed to provide you with the necessary length to power your RV from distant power outlets. Extremely flexible in design, it is coated with a heavy-duty flame retardant, heat-resilient, PVC sheath that serves as protection from the outdoor elements, wear and tear. Easy Power Grip handles help assist in gripping, plugging and unplugging without straining or damaging the cord. 90-degree heads help reduce pressure and stress on the cord and its connection. The extension cord features a standard 30-amp male (NEMA TT-30P) and 30-amp female (NEMA TT-30R) connectors. Rated for 125 volts/3750 watts and constructed with entirely copper, 10-gauge wires for superior conductivity. This product is internationally certified for use in both the U.S. and Canada.
- Safe and Durable Construction: Extension cord is constructed with 100% copper wiring coated with a heavy duty flame retardant, heat resistant PVC sheath that serves as protection from outdoor elements, wear and tear. Listed with CSA
- High Conductivity with a Flexible and Sleek Design: Bendable extension cord adapter allows easy conversion from a standard 30 Amp male to 30 Amp female. Rated for 30 Amp - 125 Volts. Constructed with 10 gauge wires for greater conductivity.
- Hassle Free PowerGrip Plug: The patented PowerGrip handle eliminates frustration by assisting users in safely and conveniently gripping, plugging, and unplugging the male and female ends without straining or damaging the cord.
- Extended Length: Extends 25 feet long to provide sufficient length needed to reach distant power outlets and sources.
- Multiple Uses: The PowerGrip Brand by Camco develops superior quality electrical equipment. Our extension cords and adapters provide excellent use at campsites, electric car charging stations and other outdoor use. Our products are compatible with most RVs, campers, trailers, and vehicles.