Camco's Heavy-Duty RV Dogbone Electrical Adapter with PowerGrip 12-Inch Handle is designed to allow you to hook up your 30-amp RV to your campground's power pedestal or a standard 15-amp outlet at home. Engineered with a 180-degree bend from the male to female end to help reduce stress and pressure on the adapter cord, the cord is coated with a black and yellow heavy-duty flame-retardant, heat-resistant PVC sheath that protects from wear and tear and outdoor elements. This adapter is constructed with our patented PowerGrip molded handle to make gripping and unplugging the adapter simple and hassle-free. This product is internationally certified for use in the U.S. and Canada. Camco has been creating your favorite outdoor products since 1966, earning a reputation for providing superior goods with high customer approval.
- Safe and Durable Construction: Adapter cord is constructed with 100% copper wiring coated with a heavy duty flame retardant, heat resistant PVC sleeve that serves as protection from outdoor elements, wear and tear. Listed with CSA
- High Conductivity with a Compact and Sleek Design: Adapter allows easy conversion from a 30 Amp to 15 Amp connection. Rated for 125 Volts and 1875 Watts. Constructed with 10/3 gauge wires, this adapter offers superior conductivity in addition to a sleek design with compact features.
- Hassle Free PowerGrip Plug: The patented PowerGrip handle eliminates frustration by assisting users in safely and conveniently gripping, plugging, and unplugging the male and female ends without straining or damaging the cord.
- Stress Reducing 180 Degree Bend Design: Adapter is designed with an unique 180 degree bend from the male to female adapter end that reduces pressure and stress on the adapter cord.
- An Internationally Certified Product: Product is certified for use in both the US and Canada