Camco’s Power Grip 12″ RV Electrical Adapter is the perfect solution for connecting a 30-amp RV to a campground's power pedestal or an at-home 15-amp outlet. This heavy-duty RV power adapter is rated for 125 volts/1875 watts and features 10/3-gauge wires with 100% copper construction for superior conductivity. A flame-retardant, heat-resistant PVC sheath provides extra protection from outdoor elements, wear, and tear. Additionally, it includes a hassle-free Power Grip handle for easier plugging and unplugging without strain or damage. It includes both 15-amp male (NEMA 5-15P) and 30-amp female (NEMA TT-30R) ends. Certified to ETL standards, the adapter can also be used in Canada. It comes with a limited 12-month warranty for peace of mind. Get quality Camco RV power & electrical supplies today for safe and reliable camper connections every time!
- Safe and Durable Construction: Adapter cord is constructed with 100% copper wiring coated with a heavy duty flame retardant, heat resistant PVC sleeve that serves as protection from outdoor elements, wear and tear. Listed with CSA
- High Conductivity with a Compact and Sleek Design: Adapter allows easy conversion from a 30 Amp to 15 Amp connection. Rated for 125 Volts and 1875 Watts. Constructed with 10/3 gauge wires, this adapter offers superior conductivity in addition to a sleek design with compact features.
- Hassle Free PowerGrip Plug: The patented PowerGrip handle eliminates frustration by assisting users in safely and conveniently gripping, plugging, and unplugging the male and female ends without straining or damaging the cord.
- Stress Reducing 180 Degree Bend Design: Adapter is designed with an unique 180 degree bend from the male to female adapter end that reduces pressure and stress on the adapter cord.
- An Internationally Certified Product: Product is certified for use in both the US and Canada