Camco’s 50-Foot Heated Drinking Water Hose is great for RVs, livestock, agriculture, kennels and other industrial, commercial and residential uses. A self-regulating heating cable is ideal for water line freeze protection down to -20°F (-28°C). The hose is made with an NSF-61 certified, drinking water safe hose that is BPA, phthalate and lead-free. The heated drinking water hose won’t leach harmful chemicals into your water or leave it tasting like plastic the way standard garden hoses do. The internal hose diameter is 5/8-inch, and the fittings are heavy-duty machined and plated for maximum corrosion deterrence. The durable exterior jacket protects the water hose and electrical components from damage or exposure. Operates on 120VAC and uses an 18AWG 6-foot power cord with a LED indicator in the plug. CSA Low Lead Content Certified to NSF/ANSI 372 and compliant with all federal and state level Low Lead Laws.
- Ideal for water line freeze protection down to -20˚F (-28˚C) with an energy saving thermostat
- Made with NSF-61 certified drinking water safe hose
- Includes female-to-male adapter to allow connection to the water supply on either end of hose; depending on the location of the electrical outlet
- Durable exterior jacket protects water hose and electrical components from damage or exposure
- Operates on 120VAC. Fuel Type- Gasoline