The Camco Power Grip RV Power Cord, 50 Amp Standard Male x 50 Amp Locking Female, 25 Foot is designed to provide you with the necessary length to power your RV from distant power outlets. Extremely flexible in design, it is coated with a heavy-duty flame retardant, heat resistant PVC sheath that serves as protection from the outdoor elements, wear and tear. Hassle-free PowerGrip handles help assist in gripping, plugging and unplugging without straining or damaging the cord. 90-degree heads help reduce pressure and stress on the cord and its connection. The power cord features a standard 50-amp male (NEMA 14-50P) plug and a 50-amp female (NEMA SS2-50R) locking connector. Rated for 125/250 volts/12500 watts and constructed with 100% copper, 6/3 + 8/1-gauge wires for superior conductivity. A threaded locking ring creates a weatherproof connection, ensuring further moisture protection during outdoor use. Product includes a limited 12-month warranty.
- Safe and Durable Construction: Extension cord is constructed with 100% copper wiring coated with a heavy duty flame retardant, heat resistant PVC sheath that serves as protection from outdoor elements, wear and tear.
- High Conductivity with a Compact and Sleek Design: Extension cord adapter allows easy conversion from a standard 30 Amp male to marine-style 50 Amp female locking connection. Rated for 50 Amp - 125 Volts. Constructed with 10/3 gauge wires for superior conductivity in addition to a sleek design with compact features.
- Hassle Free PowerGrip Plug: The patented PowerGrip handle eliminates frustration by assisting users in safely and conveniently gripping, plugging, and unplugging the male and female ends without straining or damaging the cord.
- Extended Length: Extends 25 feet long to provide sufficient length needed to reach distant power outlets and sources.
- Weatherproof Protection: The threaded locking ring feature creates a weatherproof connection ensuring further protection during outdoor use.