Camco's Sidewinder RV Sewer Hose Support helps keep your sewer hose safe over uneven terrain and provides stability for simple, no hassle drainage. The support fits up to a 20-foot RV sewer hose with a 3-inch diameter. A flexible design allows this support to curve around obstacles. It is angled to create a downward slope for better drainage. Deep cradles hold your RV sewer hose in place without straps; product will not creep closed. This item telescopes when in use and folds for compact storage. The support is made of sturdy, lightweight plastic with no-rust parts. It is ready right out of the box—no assembly required. Includes a convenient handle for easy carrying.
- The Ultimate Protection and Support for Your Sewer Hose: The 20ft Sidewinder RV Sewer Hose Support by Camco lifts and cradles your sewer hose while in connection from your RV to the dump station. It keeps your sewer hose off the ground and prevents potential damage or punctures to your RV or camper sewer hose by safely nesting it in heavy duty plastic.
- Hassle Free Preparation and Setup: Conveniently ready to use straight of the box with no assembly required! Comes complete with winding sidewinder RV sewer hose support, and orange custom fit storage handle that clasps on to your compressed Sidewinder for simple toting and handling.
- Lightweight Yet Durable and Sturdy Frame: This all plastic design, creates a lightweight and weatherproof product made to last long. It is constructed with a rust and corrosion resistant plastic material that is durable enough to carry your hose over the roughest terrains.
- Designed for Simplicity and Reliability - Designed with deep cradles and grooves that will secure your sewer hose in place without having to use frustrating straps. Once sewer hose support is extended to desired length, will remain in place without creeping closed. Flexible design allows this support to curve around and avoid obstacles with ease. Easy to clean-just hose it off and let air dry! Compatible with all standard 3" diameter sewer hoses.
- Increased Sewer Hose Drainage -Angled to help in drain sewer hose contents, it is 7.25" at its highest point and 4" at its lowest. Each cradle, slightly decreases in height, creating a gentle downward slope as your hose gets closer to the septic connection ensuring better drainage in comparison to a non-angled surface