Throw away your salt and pepper and use Santa Maria-style seasoning instead. This stepped-up, authentic Central Coast-style blend is our go-anywhere, season-anything favorite. Wake up your grilling and roasting by sprinkling liberally over tri-tip, roasts, steaks, chicken, fish, and vegetables. It has a beautiful coarse texture with a secret, aromatic blend of herbs and spices. Less salty and more herbaceous than other Santa Maria-style seasonings on the market, so longer marinade times only make the meat more flavorful without being overly salty. NO MSG
- Flavor: Our Santa Maria-style seasoning is different from typical, salty, mass-produced seasonings and dry rubs which are packed with artificial ingredients. We start with Kosher salt for a nice coarse texture. We add garlic, onion, oregano (no parsley) and other aromatic ingredients for layers of flavor. You can add as much as you want and you won’t overwhelm your roast or steak. Enjoy delicious, herbaceous layers of flavor every time.
- Versatility: Of course this seasoning is delicious with anything grilled, roasted, baked, seared or smoked. But the unique, delicious herbaceous flavors will bring you to use it where you wouldn’t think of. Mix into softened butter and slather on hot ears of corn or bread. Season fried eggs. Pan- sear delicious boneless chicken breasts. Season oven-roasted potatoes and vegetables. Santa Maria-seasoned mashed potatoes.
- Quality: It’s no accident we use quality, clean ingredients such as Kosher salt and organic garlic. All our barbeque sauces and dry rubs adhere to Whole Foods Market clean ingredient standards with no preservatives. Both are produced locally in small batches therefore assuring top quality and consistency. We use recyclable plastic bottles that are also easy to ship anywhere without risk of breakage.
- Tradition: California Rancher was started by a third-generation native California family using family recipes. The state of California provides most of the nation’s produce and some of the best seafood and meats. We are proud to share distinct California flavors that are unique to and celebrated in the Golden State such as our Monterey Seafood seasoning and dry rub.
- No MSG, Keto friendly, gluten free, no GMOs