Founded by coffee deprived college students, Eat Your Coffee is on a mission to get people energized the natural way. Made with organic coffee and other clean ingredients, Eat Your Coffee provides sustainable energy, without the caffeine crash. Each snack bar contains 80mg (equal to a full cup of coffee!) of real caffeine. Perfect for on the go snacking, Eat Your Coffee bars provide that extra boost of energy to get you through your day. Please note these Eat Your Coffee Energy Bars contain coffee, peanuts, and almonds, and are produced in a facility that processes tree nuts, peanuts, soy, and sunflower oil. We do not recommend these for children, pregnant women, or people sensitive to caffeine.
- TRY ALL THREE GREAT FLAVORS: Try all three delicious flavors; Salted Caramel Macchiato, Fudgy Mocha Latte, and Peanut Butter Mocha. With these mouth-watering flavors, your hardest decision might just be which one to try first. Each bar is guaranteed to brighten your day with every bite
- 1 CUP OF COFFEE IN EVERY BAR: Eat Your Coffee snack bars are naturally caffeinated which means every bite helps promote muscle recovery if eaten post-workout. The caffeine from real coffee also gives you the energy you need to beat that 3pm slump and boosts productivity and focus and help you get stuff done
- VEGAN, GLUTEN-FREE BARS: Eat Your Coffee snack bars are vegan, gluten-free, non-GMO, kosher and 70% organic. Each bar is naturally caffeinated with a full cup of antioxidant-rich, fair-trade coffee and made with real ingredients to nourish and energize. It's the perfect afternoon pick me up.
- FOUR KEY INGREDIENTS IN EVERY BAR: Each Eat Your Coffee snack bar has 4 key ingredients; dates, oats, nut butter, and coffee. Organic dates are high in fiber to improve digestive health. Gluten-free oats are rich in magnesium for enzyme function and energy production . Nut butter is protein-packed for strength and recovery after a tough workout, and Fair Trade Coffee is antioxidant-rich and always energizing.
- GET ENERGIZED AND GET MORE DONE: Eat Your Coffee was originally founded by coffee-deprived college students and is now on a mission to help people get energized and get more done with naturally-caffeinated snacks made with real, ethically-sourced ingredients.