Designed for flexibility, reliability, and performance, our BG-LVPTZ-12XHSP-G camera features powerful 12X optical zoom lenses . A robust selection of connections ensure compatibility with a wide range of equipment. The 3.5mm audio input jack allows the insertion of 2-channel audio in the stream. By eliminating the need for a power supply, installation and placement has been simplified with PoE functionality via a Cat5/6/7 cable consolidating both A/V signals and power.With support for H.264/H.265 compression codecs and utilizing advanced ISP processing algorithms this camera delivers fast, accurate, and stable auto-focusing. FeaturesSilent PTZ: An adaptive high-accuracy step-driving motor mechanism provides extremely quiet and smooth operation to designated positions.Multi-Format Video Outputs: HDMI, 3G-SDI, Wired LAN.3G-SDI: Extends signal transmissions up to 100m supporting [email protected] Resolutions.Control Options: IR Remote, WebGUI and RS232/RS485.Multiple Control Protocols: VISCA, VISCA IP, PELCO-D, PELCO-P protocols, automatically recognizable.255 Presets Positions: Up to 255 presets (10 presets by remote).Wide Application: Remote learning, Lectures, Webcasting, Video Conferencing, remote training, remote medicine, Emergency command systems.Audio/Video Compression: Supports H.264/H.265 video compression: Supporting resolutions up to 1920x1080 with frame up to 60 fps and 1920x1080p with 30 fps compression. 2-Channel AAC, MP3 and PCM audio compression;Network protocols: ONVIF, RTSP, RTMP protocols and RTMP push mode, easy to link streaming media server
- Superb High-definition Image: High-Quality 1/2.8 inch CMOS sensor. Resolution up to 1920x1080 with frame rate up to 60 fps.
- Leading Auto Focus Technology: Auto focus algorithm ensures a smooth adjusting lens, accuracy, and stable auto-focusing.
- Power over Ethernet Functionality: Eliminates the need for a A/C Power Supply
- Low Noise and High SNR: Low Noise CMOS ensures high SNR of camera video.
- Advanced 2D/3D noise reduction technology: Used to further reduce the noise, while ensuring image sharpness.